Company: City of Arlington, TX
1. Develops, creates and delivers effective, engaging and immersive online/in-person employee learning experiences, including instructional design and development of course competencies and presentations, pre/post-learning resources and materials, infographics, FAQ’s, multi-media communications and facilitative learning and development resources. Researches and analyzes organizational trends and makes recommendations impacting the workforce, and works with departmental stakeholders to identify, develop and deliver effective and relative learning experiences.
2. Utilizes multi-media resources, equipment and programs to develop and deliver effective employee communications and learning resources, including video production, infographics, podcasts, brochures and more. Programmatic software competencies include Adobe Illustrator/After Effects, Microsoft PowerPoint, Camtasia, as well as skill and use in video production equipment, to include cameras, lighting, staging/set-up and video content production techniques.
3. Coordinates and administers functions between Organizational Development programs to include city-wide volunteer and intern administration, performance management, succession planning, change management and data analytics.
4. Administers City-wide Learning Management System (LMS) functions to facilitate accessible learning content for employees, and acts as the liaison for other departmental LMS administrators to achieve specific learning and development objectives and goals.
5. Coordinates special projects related to course and scope of essential functions
The above knowledge, skills and abilities may be demonstrated by a Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, organizational development, psychology or related field and three (3) years’ experience in organizational development, training facilitation or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Proven experience in creating infographics and other visual media. Conditional employment screenings include criminal background check.
Applicants selected for interviews must show proof of work via portfolio or other illustrative/demonstrative method.
Salary Range: $62,320 - $70,110
Interested applicants can learn more about the KSA's and apply at https://cityofarlington.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=1&id=859 and clicking the "Apply Now" button.