Company: A-MAX Auto Insurance
Join a team that is empowered to innovate, create, and empowered to act and own their work. This position is tasked with creating content for our learners, both new and existing, while managing the Learning Management System for a growing organization. In this role you will be charged with creating and maintaining relationships with Subject Matter Experts and Stakeholders of the content and helping them to clearly articulate their business needs for improved performance. As the key Instructional Designer, you must exhibit superior decision-making regarding learning content, appropriate delivery and follow-up mechanisms for all learning products. You will collaborate with the team members of Learning and Development to manage products, programs, processes, and workload on an ongoing basis. This position is critical to the team as we morph into a continuous learning organization.
- Consults with stakeholders to learn about operational needs, trends, performance concerns and talent gaps
- Conducts needs analysis and determines appropriate delivery method
- Manages projects to provide on-time deployment of learning
- Contribute to reporting, tracking and measuring effectiveness and business impact
- Develops learning solutions in a variety of formats, with a special emphasis on e-learning and multi media development
- Interfaces with employees at all levels of the organization and across multiple sites
- Relates business needs and outcomes to performance-based learning solutions
- Maintain administrative control over assigned responsibilities in the Learning Management System, including attendance, reporting, and upcoming events.
- Exhibit superior communication skills both verbal and written on a consistent basis. Mastery of English is essential.
- Develop content and creative for monthly newsletter
- Engage with senior leadership and work with vendors on creatives
- Create eBooks for the company’s resource library
- Consistently apply Adult Learning Theory and facilitation/communication methods to ensure reaching the broadest possible audience effectively.
- Develop and maintain the appropriate business processes to ensure that L&D produces a consistent quality product in the most reasonable time available.
- Research and implement new and emerging technologies or processes to evolve the company’s software
Other Skill Requirements:
- MS Office Suite, Writing, presentation development, tracking & analysis
- Adobe Suite, Simple asset development, Aftereffects skills a plus
- Rapid Authoring Tool (Captivate, Storyline, or Articulate 360 (Rise), eLearning design, development, and implementation
- Minimum six (3) years of experience using rapid development tools, such as Articulate Studio, Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia, and Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Experience in multiple forms of training delivery methodologies.
- Experience selecting and manipulating graphic images for use in learning materials using imaging and design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Snagit, or other tools
- Skilled at using a variety of delivery tools including e-learning tools (e.g. Articulate), video production and multimedia interactions
- Deep experience developing and designing highly-engaged content and effective presentations
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, Graphics Design, Education, or Organization Psych preferred
- Without degree: Five years Instructional Design, Curriculum Development, Learning Delivery experience
- With degree: Two to three years Instructional Design, Graphics Design, Curriculum Development, Learning Management System
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply here: https://www.amaxinsurance.com/careers-Requisition-3304