Company: TALENT SUITE, LLC
Born out of frustration and the need for a better way of solving people problems, we created Talent Suite, LLC (“Talent Suite”) with a mission to help organizations build more productive workplaces and people. Whether getting the right people in the right seats, reducing operational friction while improving honest, direct communication or identifying and coaching-up your high potentials, we focus on the talent optimization part of your business strategy.
Using data, brain science and lots of experience we can diagnose your people issues and help you align, engage, develop and retain talent by bringing objectivity to a subjective process.
Talent Suite provides workforce analytics, leadership development, workshops, retreats, consulting and retained search.
WHY WORK WITH US?
We are an entrepreneurial firm that provides a collaborative culture, the ability to make your role as big and bold as you want and the opportunity for continuous learning and development.
Our team members have chosen to build this firm based on a desire to disrupt the way companies think about their people and make better workplaces resulting in a better world! Our core values are: Be Passionately Curious, Expect Excellence, Work Smart and Empower Others. We are mission driven, and along the way we manage to have fun!
We see work as integrating with our lifestyle so we empower our people to structure work that is scheduled with how they want to live.
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THIS ROLE WOULD BE….
- People focused with a desire to lead facilitation and training with diverse groups
- Motivated by learning and delivering content that transforms leaders, teams and organizations.
- Someone seeking a part-time training role or someone that currently has his or her own leadership consulting practice but would like to also be a part-time member of our practice
- Driven by leading and facilitating fast paced sessions with leaders or teams with a brand-promise of practical, actionable takeaways
- Flexible in how they train to read the room and be willing to spend time where the clients are deriving the most value
- Someone with an “ownership” mentality and pride in their work
Talent Suite is seeking intellectually curious consultants that would like to learn and train in Predictive Index (a behavioral analytic), facilitate our Whole Leadership Training program and work with executive teams to achieve maximum performance. This work would be on an as-needed basis so would be part-time. The right person for this role would be motivated by leading facilitation and training, delivering immediate insights to transform leaders and teams, and having fun along the way! A Talent Management or Training background is not required- in fact some of our best facilitators have come from other disciplines and backgrounds.
- Learn Talent Suite Leadership Training and become Certified in Predictive Index, a behavioral analytic (we provide this training and certification at no cost)
- Lead both virtual and in person training sessions with new Predictive Index clients to teach them how to use and apply PI in hiring and inspiring their people
- Deliver Leadership Development sessions within Talent Suite’s Whole Leader program
- Deliver hands-on Predictive index consulting with clients to address performance issues, provide insights around how to best lead and coach team members and help leaders get people in the right seats doing the right things
- Collaborate with Talent Suite team members on integrated projects
- Deliver consulting with clients currently on the Predictive Index software platform that want to further deepen their ability to hire and inspire talent
- Prior facilitation or training experience is a plus but not required
- Many consultants that train for us have come from other disciplines such as marketing or recruiting but were looking to make a career transition to leadership development
- Training style that can “flex” during sessions as needed to meet clients where they are
- Big picture style of thinking
- Engaging presence with the ability to draw people in
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player
- Proactive and driven attitude
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel), with experience in PowerPoint highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
Submit Resume to: KVcleve@talentsuitellc.com