Company: Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
About the Role:
The Sr. Diversity and Inclusion Program Specialist (R-0000015038) works closely with the People and Culture (P&C) team, and the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) office. Supportive of Bank’s overall DEI strategies, programs, and learning efforts. You are a subject matter expert in the field of DEI and trusted to bring creativity and solutions to the DEI organizational learning programs. You will recommend improvements in talent attraction, talent acquisition, onboarding, talent management, and other people practices where increased DEI knowledge and awareness is needed to develop more inclusive and equitable processes. You will solve complex problems with a systemic approach to DEI where key stakeholders are both partners and clients. Identify external trends and recognizes best practice which will increase diversity, equity, and inclusion at the Bank. Maintain relationships with diversity related businesses, with the intention of working together and improving your company brand.
- Lead the intake, design, coordination, execution, and assessment of D&I programs and learning experiences to build DEI capability and support the maturity of strategic programs/ initiatives that will advance the Bank’s DEI strategy.
- Partner with speakers and external vendors for the development of content aligned with Bank’s culture and DEI strategy.
- Provide coaching, guidance and program support to Diversity Council, Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and various DEI Ecosystem stakeholders, i.e. core teams, executive sponsors, business councils and People and Culture team.
- Independently identify organizational influencers, pro-actively develops relationships with them, and identifies mechanisms to build business support to DEI strategy.
- Act as a resource for colleagues with less experience, thrives within a team environment, and has a desire for continuous career development growth mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, psychology, OD, History, or Teaching
- 3+ years professional experience as (Learning and Development) L&D specialist or analyst, DEI team experience, teaching, or program management experience
- Experience managing small, moderate and large-scale events, i.e. logistics, promotional communication, etc.
- Experience with vendor management/contract negotiations
- Experience leveraging program effectiveness tools, surveys, and metrics
- Project management skills are a plus
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements
Our total rewards program offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K match, and a fully funded pension plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and volunteer hours; flexible work environment
- Generously subsidized public transportation and free parking
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Professional development programs, training and conferences
- And more…
This position may be filled at various levels based on candidate's qualifications as determined by the department.
This role allows for the employee to work in a hybrid manner with some work conducted onsite at the Federal Reserve work location and some work conducted remotely. Specific schedule details will be discussed during the recruitment process.
In addition, all candidates must undergo an enhanced background check and comply with all applicable information handling rules, and all non-U.S. citizens must sign a declaration of intent to become a U.S. citizen and pursue a path to citizenship.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please notify your Talent Acquisition Consultant.
Please submit your application and resume online at: https://rb.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FRS/job/Sr-DE-I-Program-Specialist_R-0000015038