Company: Methodist Health System
Related Work Experience and Other Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in roles with responsibility and influence in the areas of learning and development, organizational development, organizational effectiveness, and program design, development, and delivery
- Possess a strong working knowledge of and demonstrated experience in developing, adapting and applying appropriate OD-related models, practices, tools and current trends
- Solid competency in large group facilitation and session planning, individual and team coaching, and the design and delivery of leadership and team development sessions
- Experience in effectively coaching, influencing, and consulting with leaders at all levels of the organization
- A demonstrated ability to identify and define problems, collect and analyze data, establish root cause, and identify and implement optimal solutions
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cooperatively across organizational boundaries and provide exceptional internal and external customer service
- Ability to effectively prioritize, manage and execute simultaneous tasks, projects and programs.
- An understanding of and ability to effectively apply change management models and methods
- Experience effectively consulting and partnering with leaders at all levels, including executives
- Ability to think strategically and systemically and achieve results collaborating across organizational boundaries
- Knowledge of current thought leadership, trends, and practices in the disciplines related to OD and leadership development and demonstrates commitment to continuous learning, innovation and growth
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team of Talent Development, Patient Experience, and Experience Analytics and Improvement professionals
- Experience in role of this type in a health care environment is preferred
- Experience with implementation and/or improvement of programs across the talent talent management continuum (including on-boarding, performance management, emerging and existing leadership development, and succession planning) is preferred
- Working knowledge of and experience with continuous process improvement methodologies and tools is preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Serves all facilities within the system.
Job Roles (job duties that will appear on performance appraisal.
Recommend no more than 10 job duties.)
Duty 1: Provides effective consulting services to the organization and its leaders. Identifies opportunities for improving leadership performance and accelerating change by applying conceptual frameworks, technologies and methods based on a sound theoretical and practical foundation
Duty 2: Identifies or develops appropriate learning and talent development solutions, ensuring effectiveness by designing or selecting the appropriate format, materials, exercises, delivery, etc. for the intended purpose and audience
Duty 3: Uses internal data (employee survey, performance and quality metrics, etc.) and appropriate analysis to anticipate and articulate emerging organizational needs at enterprise and department levels, identifying patterns and trends
Duty 4: Develops project structure, approach and plans for organization effectiveness and leadership development initiatives, working on both an individual basis and with teams, while engaging appropriate stakeholders
Duty 5: Ensures effective execution of change leadership and process/performance excellence strategies and tactics within client groups, developing appropriate metrics and methods of evaluation, and working to continuously improve programs/resources to better align with business, leader, and employee needs
Duty 6: Works with other members of the Talent Development team to create and identify appropriate content, templates, and methodologies to compile a robust talent development toolkit and set of intervention strategies
Duty 7: Contributes to the development and implementation of a system-wide leadership development strategy including curriculum design, delivery plan and design of supporting processes
Duty 8: Contributes to marketing, and management of learning activities, Talent Development team initiatives and programs
Duty 9: Assists in the coordination of daily departmental operations such as inquiries, scheduling, expense tracking, supply ordering, etc.
Duty 10: Other duties as assigned
Please use this link to submit your application: