Company: Ace Cash Express
- Manage the Instructional Design technology, tools and resources.
- In conjunction with the Director of training, analyze, build, develop and maintain New Hire Onboarding Program and New Hire Training Workshop.
- Perform business and performance analysis to determine training objectives, goals, and learner characteristics such as existing knowledge and skill level, as well as knowledge and skill gaps.
- Use advanced knowledge of instructional system design (ISD) and technologies, and adult learning theory to propose learning solutions that are cost-effective, easy-to-create and maintain, visually and instructionally compelling and that provide a rewarding experience for the learner.
- Establish goals and learning objectives to design appropriate and effective curriculum by leveraging instructional design methodology.
- Manage the end-to-end instructional design process with a sense of urgency and drive for results.
- Employ a rapid-development approach and strong instructional design to build creative and innovative training videos, games, job aids, facilitator guides, and related learning/e-learning deliverables. Bring best-of-breed learning techniques into the development of training program and solutions.
- Manage the design and development of certification paths and sales programs.
- Conduct train-the-trainer sessions (virtual or instructor led) to ensure delivery of materials is consistent across all regions and trainers understand the course content, learning objectives, delivery method, and evaluation procedures.
- Ensure smooth transition from final material design to implementation of program.
- Ensure the quality of training content by managing defined quality control processes and infrastructure.
- Aligns training content with company SOPs.
- Drive projects to execute successfully, managing project milestones and team responsibilities for accountability.
- Leverage learning technology tools, platforms and systems to develop new and innovative approaches to delivering training.
- Manage Subject Matter Experts (SME's) and stakeholder relationships to clearly understand the business, target audience, and content needs to construct learning and performance outcomes.
ASSESSMENT, EVALUATION AND REPORTING ANALYTICS
- Design course-level assessments to ensure learning objectives were addressed in the content at an appropriate learning level.
- Analyze for effectiveness.
- Design overall program Evaluation Strategy to ensure solid framework is in place with measurable baseline and associated metrics to ensure learning transfer.
- Compile and analyze survey results (assessing readiness, job impact, and business impact).
- Advanced knowledge on MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including proofreading/editing and quality assurance
- Strong content management skills; detail and process oriented
- Proficiency with multimedia and e-learning tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline/360, & Adobe Creative Suite,
- Proficiency with building interactive online learning (interactive scenarios and branching)
- Working knowledge of loading and testing SCORM conformant courses in Learning Management Systems (Cornerstone onDemand preferred)
- Expert project management, prioritization, and planning skills, with demonstrated success producing high-quality deliverables on time and within budget.
- Candidates are expected to provide a portfolio showing interactive design, media, and online content.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Must be detail-oriented, flexible, and can work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Proven success at establishing rapport with business partners at multiple levels, working on larger teams, and collaborative work habits.
- Demonstrated ability to act as a consultant, including skills to probe for understanding, identifies issues/opportunities; suggest win-win conflict resolution.
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Flash experience preferred
- Experience with HTML, XML, web-based training, digital video production, audio editing, graphic design, streaming media and web conferencing preferred.
- Ability to design and develop engaging and interactive training using a variety of modalities and methods.
- Some travel may be required
- 3 years Instructional
- Design experience
- 4 year college degree
Please apply to the position by clicking this link.