We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our FASTSIGNS Sales Development team. The Sales Development Specialist develops programs and content for outside sales professionals and Franchisees to build a solid revenue-generating sales culture. The position is located at the FASTSIGNS headquarters in Carrollton, Texas, where we support U.S. and International FASTSIGNS Centers.
Please apply only if you have recent B2B sales experience and prior sales training responsibilities. Experience in the sign/graphics/print industry is a plus but not required.
Your strengths should include:
- Strong sales skills with a proven ability to build a sales pipeline and close deals. Ability to speak from experience about sales, account management and exemplary customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to facilitate live classroom training, platform presentations and webinars – 90% being delivered at the FASTSIGNS Carrollton office
- Ability to build Google Slide or PowerPoint presentations, write training curricula, author sales-related articles and perform in video presentations
- Strong team player representing the FASTSIGNS leadership and Home Office staff to respectfully address issues, questions and challenges of Franchisees and their Sales Teams
- Strong sense of urgency staying focused under pressure
- Detail- oriented skills related to tracking sales personnel, monthly sales numbers and other details related to reports required by senior leadership
- Facilitate sales peer group calls with sales employees
Travel is required to Company Conventions, the annual Outside Sales Summit and any other company-sponsored events. Occasional travel may be required to support the outside sales employees and/or franchisees.
FASTSIGNS® centers provide comprehensive visual communications solutions to business customers of all sizes--across all industries--to help them meet their objectives through the use of signs, graphics, printing, exhibits and displays, digital signage, promotional products and other related marketing services.
The more than 700 centers worldwide provide consulting, project planning and management, corporate and branding compliance, graphic design, surveying and permitting services, printing and production, installation and storage for all types of sign, graphic and visual communications projects. Centers are independently owned and operated. FASTSIGNS operates in the United States and Canada as well as 9 other countries.
Send resume and cover letter to: Donna.McMahan@FASTSIGNS.com