Company: National Life Group
Responsible for the development, execution, and oversight of a full suite of training programs for new and current employees.
- Independently designs, develops, and delivers learning programs using appropriate technology.
- Assesses organizational knowledge gaps and develops learning programs in response to assessment.
- Provides employee performance feedback to managers regarding employee progress in learning programs.
- Develops evaluation tools to assess success of developed learning programs; conducts evaluations of learning programs; makes revisions to learning programs based on evaluation feedback.
- Manages all daily activities and schedules for new hires throughout the training program.
- Creates videos and presentations via various methods including gamification.
- Maintains a library of learning programs.
- Collaborates with company “subject matter experts” to ensure training material content integrity, accuracy, consistency and mirroring with other training programs, both internal and external.
- Works with coordinators to coordinate training meetings and events.
- Stays current on learning trends, methodologies, and measurement processes to ensure learning program effectiveness.
- May lead a team of Training Specialists.
- Tracks and reports on training metrics, including trainer schedules and hours.
- Provides cross training for peers and other instructors for in-house training programs and provides feedback on the effectiveness of the instructor.
- Possesses excellent presentation and classroom management skills and applies adult learning principles to maintain participant’s interest and achieve learning objectives.
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal skills to be able to relate to different levels of the organization and work effectively with vendors, act as a liaison between the business and IT.
- Bachelor’s degree required or 5 years of specific job related experience may be substituted
- 5+ years’ experience within Financial Services Industry – preferably Annuity or Life Insurance
- Certification in Training through Associations for Talent Development (ATD) or equivalent provider
- Experience in technical and user acceptance testing, along with internal business metrics and audit reporting
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products, primarily PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and sensitivity to deal effectively with individuals from different cultures, along with professional maturity and confidence in communicating results with peers and various levels of management
- Must possess the analytical skills to utilize instructional design techniques to create meaningful and effective training programs
- Aptitude to learn new processes quickly and the ability to present content in a simplified manner
- Must possess excellent technical product operational, systems, and application knowledge
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication to write and deliver training programs, and develop action plans
- Possesses organizational skills to multi-task, meeting deadlines and be able to work independently
- Firm understanding of adult learning concepts
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be able to pass a background check
National Life Group® is a trade name of National Life Insurance Company, Montpelier, Vermont and its affiliates.
Resumes should be sent to email@example.com