ATD Dallas Career Development SIG
Hosted by Laurie Barnett
April 25, 2022 6:30-8:00pm
Facilitator: Joy Harrison
Coaching skills have become THE go-to leadership and profession competency. In this session, we will learn the GROW fundamental coaching methodology. We will also explore the seven key questions that unlock coaching for both formal coaching sessions or simply working in teams day to day.
After this session you will walk away knowing:
• The GROW Model
• The best way to start a coaching conversation
• The seven key coaching questions
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
“How can I help?” That’s how Joy Harrison often starts a conversation. She is a certified executive coach with a wealth of experience building and leading global teams. Her passion is to help people become their best selves. With extensive global leadership experience, Joy helps leaders build high performing teams across globally dispersed and culturally diverse organizations. Joy currently consults in Korn Ferry’s Advisory Practice for Leadership & Professional Development.
When: April 25, 2022 6:30 - 8PM
6:20 pm – Zoom opens
6:30 pm – Welcome & Announcements
6:45 pm – Program Begins
8:00 pm – Meeting Concludes
1. Use the Zoom app on your mobile phone, connected to a 4G network for the best possible experience. Or use a computer or tablet connected to WiFi, making sure you have a stable connection with good bandwidth for a streaming video/audio connection.
2. If you plan to use a computer for the video AND a phone for the audio, make sure you mute the audio features on one of your devices to avoid disruptive audio feedback/noise.
3. Come prepared to join in the discussion!
Come and network with your fellow ATD members and colleagues. We look forward to being together (in a remote way!)
Questions? Contact 972-233-9107 ext. 224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note Regarding Special Interest Groups
- All members of ATD Dallas are welcome to attend our Special Interest Groups at any time.
- All non-members are welcome to join us for up to 2 SIG sessions. After those 2 sessions, to provide ongoing chapter support to the SIG, you will need to join ATD Dallas by paying annual dues.