ATD Dallas November Career Development SIG
Hosted by Laurie Barnett
November 27, 2023/6:30pm-8:00pm CST
Facilitator: Sue Gresham
There is a common perception that LinkedIn is a glorified job board where people upload a resume into their profile, only connect with people they know, and then magically land their next job or new client.
Sadly, this misconception is costing people valuable time, money, and even worse, their personal credibility because they are not taking advantage of all LinkedIn has to offer.
Sue will share her tips and best practices for building a solid LinkedIn presence that will attract and inspire others to want to hire you. This interactive presentation is for everyone who is interested in advancing their career now or in the future.
1. Key things to keep in mind when crafting your LinkedIn profile
2. Tips for effective network building
3. 3 things you can do to stay top-of-mind
4. Current best practices for using LinkedIn
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Everyone has unique gifts to share and an amazing story to tell – that’s what Sue Gresham passionately believes. As a sought-after LinkedIn Coach, Consultant and Trainer, she teaches job seekers and business professionals how to use LinkedIn to demonstrate their expertise to influence the decision makers.
Sue Gresham, aka “The LinkedIn Lady” and founder of Innovative Client Solutions, has been helping individuals create their personal brand and establish a LinkedIn presence they can easily maintain and be proud of since 2009. She works with clients individually, in small groups and offers online workshops and classes.
She is actively involved with clubs and organizations in her community. Her personal passion is spending time with her husband, children, and grandchildren at their lake cottage in East Central Wisconsin and rooting for her favorite Wisconsin sports teams.
- Member registration: Free!
- Non-Member Guest registration: $10
NOT ABLE TO ATTEND AS PLANNED?
Please cancel your registration by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact 972-233-9107 ext. 224 or email email@example.com
Note Regarding Special Interest Groups
- All members of ATD Dallas are welcome to attend our Special Interest Groups at any time
- All non-members are welcome to join us for up to 2 SIG sessions. After those 2 sessions, to provide ongoing chapter support to the SIG, you will need to join ATD Dallas by paying annual dues