ATD Dallas Workshop
Hosted by Karen Clem and Franklin Covey
February 22, 2024/12:00-1:30pm
Facilitator: Tneisha Brown, Senior Consultant, Franklin Covey
Note: This webinar involves a two-step registration process. First by registering on this website and the second on Zoom. See additional details below.
Have you ever thought, 'I have a good sense of talent, and they aren't a good fit'? Our workshop explores how unconscious biases and reliance on intuition can skew important decisions in talent development.
Shift from a gut-feeling to a strategy driven by facts, transforming how you approach talent decisions.
- Expanding who’s “right” for the role to increase diversity in hiring and promotion considerations.
- Standardizing talent evaluation processes to give every candidate a fair chance.
- Recording and reviewing evidence of potential for more objective talent decisions.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
As a corporate executive of over 15 years, Tneisha is an expert in the area of leadership. She’s led and developed many successful teams, including operations, communications, learning & development, project management, employee engagement, and more. Tneisha is also a serial entrepreneur, television host, and keynote speaker. Through her diverse background and dynamic style, Tneisha unlocks Franklin Covey’s solutions in a way that connects with all levels, from the individual contributor to the C-Suite. She believes that personal development is one of the highest forms of self-care. When individuals work to be the best version of themselves and show up authentically, their impact is limitless, and results are inevitable. Put simply, Tneisha has a passion for helping individuals and organizations be great!
11:50 am – Zoom Opens
12:00 pm – Welcome & Announcements
12:15 pm – Program Begins
1:30 pm – Meeting Concludes
- Member registration: Free!
- Non-Member Guest registration: $10
- Guests of Franklin Covey: Free! (contact your Franklin Covey client partner for the discount code)
TWO-STEP REGISTRATION DETAILS
- After registering on the website, you will receive a confirmation email from ATD Dallas Chapter.
- IMPORTANT: Secondary registration via Zoom is necessary. Click the link in the confirmation email to complete the registration process.
- You will then receive a confirmation email from Zoom that will include options to download the meeting to your calendar and the actual Join Meeting link.
NOT ABLE TO ATTEND AS PLANNED?
Please cancel your registration by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact 972-233-9107 ext. 224 or email email@example.com