ATD Dallas Career Development SIG
Co-hosted by Kristina Dostaliyeva & Laurie Barnett
February 26, 2024/6:30-8:00pm
Facilitator: Fanchon Henneberger
Note: This webinar involves a two-step registration process. First by registering on this website and the second on Zoom. See additional details below.
Resumés aren’t standalone documents but rather a foundation for telling your story to showcase talents and experience. They also serve as a catalyst to trigger conversations with recruiters, industry professionals, and company leadership.
In this session, you will learn about the types of resumés, the “lens” to consider when writing your resumé, and how this influences everything from your digital profile to your set-up for initial conversations with recruiters or company leaders when working towards promotion. Other topics include basic resumé structure, what to consider when creating your digital profile, AI and resumés, and what to consider when working with a resumé writer.
1. Resumé types and the “lens” to consider when writing your resumé
2. Resumé structure – need-to knows so information parses smoothly into ATS systems
3. How your resumé informs your digital profile
4. How to find a professional resumé writer
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
As a Talent Development leader, Fanchon has more than 15 years of experience: hiring, onboarding, and training across several industries, including international tourism, engineering, retail, luxury automotive, and currently, within the architecture and engineering industry.
Throughout that time, she’s seen some interesting approaches to resumés and job search strategy. Writing is a passion and she’s been an active writer since the age of 16. She’s been fortunate to merge that skill with her drive to help others find the “right seat” and to gain confidence in applying a strategic mindset for career growth.
- ATD Dallas – former Board Member, Marketing and Communications
- Professional Association of Resumé Writers and Career Coaches
- National Resumé Writers’ Association
- International Coaching Federation – North Texas Chapter.
Online: Zoom (Link will come from Zoom after second registration step.)
- Member registration: Free!
- Non-Member Guest registration: $10
TWO-STEP REGISTRATION DETAILS
- After registering on the website, you will receive a confirmation email from ATD Dallas Chapter.
- IMPORTANT: Secondary registration via Zoom is necessary. Click the link in the confirmation email to complete the registration process.
- You will then receive a confirmation email from Zoom that will include options to download the meeting to your calendar and the actual Join Meeting link.
NOT ABLE TO ATTEND AS PLANNED?
Please cancel your registration by contacting email@example.com
Contact 972-233-9107 ext. 224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note Regarding Special Interest Groups
- All members of ATD Dallas are welcome to attend our Special Interest Groups at any time
- All non-members are welcome to join us for up to 2 SIG sessions. After those 2 sessions, to provide ongoing chapter support to the SIG, you will need to join ATD Dallas by paying annual dues