Making an Impact by Helping Managers Understand The Work of A Leader
When: Wednesday, July 15th, 1pm - 2pm CST
Facilitator: Mary Anne Wihbey Davis
- Have you ever assumed a great manager would make a great leader and were let down?
- Is your leadership training really management training in disguise?
- How can you make an impact on senior leaders and experienced managers that assist them in becoming powerful, influential leaders who get things done?
Join us for this short session where we will:
- Clarify the role of a Manger versus a Leader
- Review the Eight Dimensions of a Leader based on Everything DiSC priorities
- View a research based model that depicts the Work of a Leader (VAE Model)
- Deliver best practices for creating leaders regardless of generation and experience.
The VAE Model is based on extensive research both quantitative and qualitative where the work of a leader was clearly revealed: It’s evident, these drivers, their ability to create a Vision that is clear and compelling, Align people to this vision and have formal Execution plans in place are truly what set apart the great from the good. At the end of this webinar, you will be able to make an impact by:
- Quickly identifying gaps in your own leadership training
- Incorporating proven principles into your current training initiatives.
- Having awareness of tools that assess and assist leadership teams
- Experiencing a complimentary Work of Leaders assessment that encompasses the Eight Dimensions of leadership and where you are compared to the best practices research so that you can work on your own leadership gaps.
Mary Anne started Peak Performance Solutions® in 1994. Today, the company is as dynamic as she is. Mary Anne is an internationally recognized sales and management consultant and trainer, and has helped her Blue Chip list of clients achieve bottom line results. Her clients are from various industries including non-profit, manufacturing, financial, government, and retail. A few clients include: Oil States Energy Services, Cornerstone Health Group, Samsung Technologies, North Texas Tollway Authority, Trinity Industries, FedEX, AmeriSource Bergen, and more. Her sessions are engaging, relevant and live up to her tag line that she will; “Move Individuals to Action”.
Mary Anne is active in various professional associations including: Association for Talent Development (ATD), Toastmasters International and Executive Connections. Mary Anne has been a member of Dallas ATD for 20 years and has been the primary owner/sponsor of the Basic Skill Building SIG (Special Interest Group) for those 20 years. She has been a speaker at ATD national. She is a past board member of the Dallas ATD and consistently looks for ways to serve.
She and her husband Roy Davis of Davis Success Solutions, LLC are certified through Wiley Publishing for Everything DiSC Programs and are Accredited Facilitators for the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team based on Patrick Lencioni’ s bestselling book, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team. They have also been recipients of the Diamond Award with Wiley Publishing; providers of in-depth profiles and assessments, such as DiSC. In 2010, Mary Anne Davis authored her first book The Sales Messenger: Ten Lessons for Sales Success in Your Business and Personal Life. She has been published in the ATD newsletters as well as National and Local News Publications and is working on her second book. To learn more go to www.PeakPerformanceSolutions.com and connect with her on Social Media through her site.
Mark your calendar for July 15th from 1pm – 2pm (CT) to come join us for an informational packed full hour. Please register by clicking on this link: https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/4903724370391832577
Please register for Making an Impact by Helping Managers Understand The Work of A Leader on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT at:
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the training.
We look forward to you attending.