Celebrating the Year’s Best Work in Talent Development!
ATD Dallas has always recognized the amazing work being accomplished by the learning and talent development teams in organizations across the DFW metroplex. Previously know as "The Best Places to Learn," the AXIS Awards has been a signature event for the chapter since 2015.
WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT
- We all work hard inside our organizations in order to develop the most important resource - its people!
- While it is nice to be recognized internally for our efforts, impacts, and success, it is an even greater honor to be recognized by our peer community!
HOW TO RECEIVE AN AXIS AWARD
- You have to apply!
- Fill out an application to showcase your work and share your successes. There are numerous different award categories to cover all areas of talent development.
- Detail your approach, the impact, and available metrics in your application. We want to know what you did and the results that came from your efforts.
- The application process will open by December 11, 2023 and will close on February 22, 2024.
THE AWARDS EVENT
- This signature event by ATD Dallas brings together talent development professionals from across our city to recognize the winning organizations and celebrate the individuals who achieved the successes!
- Most organizations bring their entire team and use this time to celebrate their hard work!
WHEN IS THE NEXT AXIS AWARDS?
- The luncheon event will take place on Tuesday, May 14 at the Plano Event Center.
WHAT WILL THE EVENT INCLUDE?
- Recognition of the BEST work being done in Talent Development
- Food & Drinks
- Door Prizes
- Great Networking!
INTERESTED IN BEING PART OF THE AXIS AWARDS PLANNING TEAM?
- There are several ways to get involved with this team!
- Each year we have a Chair, Selection Committee Lead, Selection Committee (that read the applications, rank them, and select the winners), Event Emcees, Marketing Lead, and Venue Lead.
- Share your interest be completing the Volunteer Form and selecting AXIS Awards.
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING THIS EVENT?
- We would love your support as we recognize the best work being done in talent development!
- We have three different sponsorship levels with varied benefits and marketing for your business. Learn more here.
- Contact our sponsorship team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.