Each category may have up to two award winners, and there will be one overall 'Best of Show' winner.
- Career and Leadership Development: a systematic approach to creating a culture of career development through understanding of the existing and future skillset and capability requirements of an organization and process to meet the same.
- Coaching: applying a systematic approach to improve others’ ability to set goals, take action and maximize strengths.
- Performance Improvement: applying a systematic approach for analyzing human performance gaps and closing them.
- Change Management: applying a systematic approach to shift individuals, teams and organizations from a current state to a desired state.
- Culture Awareness and Inclusion: creating a workplace environment that is effective at both - conveying respect for different perspectives, backgrounds, customs, abilities, and behavior norms, and as well as ensuring all employees are respected and involved by leveraging their capabilities, insights, and ideas.
- Technology Application: identifying, selecting, and implementing the right learning and talent technologies that serve the best interests of the organization and its people by supporting organization's disruption agenda by use of technology.
- Learning and Development Design and Delivery: designing and delivering formal and informal learning solutions, including technical, regulatory, functional, soft skills etc., using a variety of methods so the training is engaging, innovative and effective.
- Knowledge Management: capturing, distributing and archiving intellectual capital to encourage knowledge-sharing and collaboration.
- Data and Analytics: a systemic approach to collect, analyze and use large data to define and/or design learning interventions.
Managing Learning Programs and Teams
- Talent Strategy and Management: a systemic approach to integrating talent development initiatives to various components of talent strategy and management like organization culture, engagement, employee retention, deployment, talent acquisition, etc.
- Evaluating Learning Impact: using metrics and analytics to measure the value of workplace learning and talent development solutions to the organization.
- Future Readiness/ Talent initiatives @ Covid'19: Ability to scan the environment and react to the forces shaping the business world, employees and their needs and expectations to define/ align/ modify talent initiatives accordingly. Talent initiatives designed/ launched by the organization as their response to Covid’19 can be shared as a part of this category.