Your Learning Journey: Certifications
July 26, 2021 6:30-8:00pm
Hosted by: David Carey
Facilitator: Cheryl Stanley
Is certification the next step in your journey? Our Dallas Chapter is part of a national cohort that provides an opportunity for professional growth at the highest level. In this session you will learn about the APTD and CPTD certifications and the national cohort we partner with to prepare you for this exam.
In this session, you will discover:
• The benefits of certification.
• Which certification fits your current needs.
• How studying with our group can be a benefit, even if you choose not to test.
It is time to take that next step!
About the facilitator:
Cheryl Stanley is a Learning and Development Leader, with a passion to improve performance through leadership development, coaching, and innovative learning. With over 15 years of experience, her love for learning is truly inspirational.
She is currently the Certifications Manager and an active member with the ATD Dallas Chapter.
When: July 26, 2021 6:30 - 8PM
1. Use the Zoom app on your mobile phone, connected to a 4G network for the best possible experience. Or use a computer or tablet connected to WiFi, making sure you have a stable connection with good bandwidth for a streaming video/audio connection.
2. If you plan to use a computer for the video AND a phone for the audio, make sure you mute the audio features on one of your devices to avoid disruptive audio feedback/noise.
3. Come prepared to join in the discussion!
Come and network with your fellow ATD members and colleagues. We look forward to being together (in a remote way!)
Questions? Contact 972-233-9107 ext. 224 or email email@example.com.