ATD Dallas August Career Development SIG
Hosted by Laurie Barnett
August 28, 2023 / 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Facilitator: Brian Lowell French
What does it mean to have “Leadership Presence” and how do you enhance it? There are many practical ways to increase what others perceive as your “presence” in order to enhance your career. In this session, you will consider your leadership presence and how others perceive it so you can gauge the positive impact you are having with those who view your leadership. Then you will discover tools to enhance your leadership presence in a natural way that remains authentic.
You will be invited to download the free PDF version of the Harmonic Leadership book, by the facilitator of the session, Brian Lowell French, which contains the handouts that will be utilized during the session.
As a participant, you will…
- Develop an understanding of the perception of your current leadership presence.
- Analyze your leadership presence in comparison to a person you feel has exemplary presence.
- Utilize the tools and information provided to develop a plan for enhancing your leadership presence.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Brian Lowell French
Brian Lowell French is a speaker, teacher, and coach. He is the author of the book, Harmonic Leadership – Leading with Inclusive, Mindful Caring, released in February 2022. He uses his 30+ years as a Talent Development and Leadership professional to teach and coach leaders to become inclusive, mindful caring leaders who spread positivity through their leadership.
Through the years, Brian has held leadership positions in education and in corporate settings, leading the global leadership development programs for a Fortune 20 company. Through his firm, Harmonic Learning, LLC, he creates and facilitates leadership development and mindfulness-based learning experiences for organizations, and provides executive coaching to leaders in all industries. He is also a musician, songwriter/singer, mindfulness-teacher, qigong-instructor, and naturalist who is dedicated to helping the environment, and supporting social causes that create fairness and equity for all people. His personal mission, and what he strives for daily, is to… Create More Harmony in the World.
When: August 28, 2023 6:30 - 8PM
6:20 pm – Zoom opens
6:30 pm – Welcome & Announcements
6:45 pm – Program Begins
8:00 pm – Meeting Concludes
Questions? Contact 972-233-9107 ext. 224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note Regarding Special Interest Groups
- All members of ATD Dallas are welcome to attend our Special Interest Groups at any time.
- All non-members are welcome to join us for up to 2 SIG sessions. After those 2 sessions, to provide ongoing chapter support to the SIG, you will need to join ATD Dallas by paying annual dues.