ATD Dallas March Learning Technology SIG
Hosted by Karen Clem & Christopher Byrd
March 8, 2024 / 12:00-1:30pm
Todd Strosnider | Founder, Tractus
Note: This webinar involves a two-step registration process. First by registering on this website and the second on Zoom. See additional details below.
More isn’t always better. This applies when it comes to training content, platforms, software licenses and other learning solutions. This session will explore some of the latest tools and systems to help you identify and select the best resources for your organization’s tech stack.
1. Understand different tools in the market
2. Learn ways to integrate and connect tech
3. Determine which systems may be right for your organization
ABOUT THE FACILITATORS
For over 20 years, Todd Strosnider has focused his career on developing leaders and teams through innovative programs, tools and technologies. Todd’s extensive experience as a talent development leader has allowed him to become an expert in leveraging learning technology to maximize business results.
In 2020, Todd founded Tractus, which specializes in leveraging world-class content and learning technology to build modern learning solutions for small and mid-sized businesses.
Jesse Mendez is a global talent development leader with more than 25 years of experience. He has built learning organizations from the ground up for companies in the consulting, commercial real estate, home building, technology, and construction industries. Jesse is a certified performance coach and has expertise in developing leadership and sales programs and implementing the latest learning technologies.
Jesse has a proven track record of delivering significant ROI for the talent development solutions he implements.
Jeff Croson has a record of success that spans over twenty years in sales management, direct sales, business development, partnership programs and marketing management with various learning, talent and skills development organizations. He has been fortunate to be part of organizations bringing innovative consulting services and new technologies to market that have dramatically improved the performance of his clients. Jeff measures his success by the level of success his clients achieve through partnering with him.
11:50 am – Zoom Opens
12:00 pm – Welcome & Announcements
12:15 pm – Program Begins
1:30 pm – Meeting Concludes
Online: Zoom (Link will come from Zoom after second registration step.)
- Member registration: Free!
- Non-Member Guest registration: $10
TWO-STEP REGISTRATION DETAILS
- After registering on the website, you will receive a confirmation email from ATD Dallas Chapter.
- IMPORTANT: Secondary registration via Zoom is necessary. Click the link in the confirmation email to complete the registration process.
- You will then receive a confirmation email from Zoom that will include options to download the meeting to your calendar and the actual Join Meeting link.
NOT ABLE TO ATTEND AS PLANNED?
Please cancel your registration by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact 972-233-9107 ext. 224 or email email@example.com
Note Regarding Special Interest Groups
- All members of ATD Dallas are welcome to attend our Special Interest Groups at any time
- All non-members are welcome to join us for up to 2 SIG sessions. After those 2 sessions, to provide ongoing chapter support to the SIG, you will need to join ATD Dallas by paying annual dues